01 January 2013

PTU SEP 2012 RESULT DECLARED


PTU Result 2012 (Btech 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Sem Result )

PTU Result 2012 - Punjab Technical University is Announced Result for Btech CS, IT, EC, EN, ME, and all other BranchesAll results are declared of BSc, BCA, MSc. etc. To Check Your result You Can go to the link below and get the result. For Getting the result you must have either your admit card or Your Roll Number through which you can Provide you the result.
Fazilka PTU Center's Result also declared
M.S Computer Center Fazilka, Geeta Softech Computers Fazilka.
IF WEBSITE LINK IS BROKEN THEN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO SEE THE RESULT
send on Msg From Your Mobile RESULT <ur Roll No.> Send it to 09220092200
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RESULT OF SEP 2012

6 comments:

  1. when i entered roll no my result not declare there is one message is this
    Your result is ready .But your admission is provisional ,Kindly submit your eligibility documents to your concerned Learning Centre.
    what is the meaning of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR SANJAY
    YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENT TO YOU CONCERN INSTITUTE AFTER THAT YOUR RESULT IS DECLARED .

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are the document needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I am also getting same message. I am also waiting for result. please tell when I will get my result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not able to find my result of march 2012 and september 2012 1st an 2nd semester.kindly help me to get my result so that i can download it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks